Basic whole body care must be implemented in the prevention of disease. Whether you are sick, becoming ill or in the throws of serious illness, there are certain dietary changes you can make to halt or at least moderate your disease state(s).
Head to toe let us go through what you need to be healthy, biochemically! We pay special attention to vegan ways to supercharge your body without meat- however many fish contain the following beneficial elements as well.
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Coconut Oil
- Challenging Mind (Reading, Learning, Games, Ect.)
- Dark green, leafy vegetables
- Carrot and other orange (Beta-carotene containing foods)
- Use sunglasses in bright light
- Iodine from sea vegetables (seaweed), such as hijiki, wakame, arame, dulse, nori, and kombu
- Selenium from button and shiitake mushrooms and Brazil nuts.
- Essential trace metals from mushrooms, turnip greens and Swiss chard.
- Reduce grains, processed sugars and cholesterol
- Exercise Regularly
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Use only natural cleaning products/sprays in household (preferably non-petroleum based)
- Smoking reduction or quit smoking completely
- Weekly steam/sauna treatment
- Edible Cannabis oil (such as our Spun Gold) to reduce inflammation/increase circulation and clearing of lungs
Stomach and Intestines
- Chew food very well before swallowing
- Probiotics will help balance the natural flora of the stomach and intestines
- Raw vegetables aid in the cleansing of the intestines
- Cannabis edibles with full spectrum cannabinoids are key to promoting digestive health and preventing colon cancer (see our Goodness Granola)
- Coconut and Hemp oils
- Kale. spinach, broccoli and other leafy green vegetables
- Use only natural and organic skin products (such as our Magic Mist)
From our friends at VeganFoodPyramid.com